LA fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls I just did a full body of Morroccan tan exotic collection 11% left it on for 4 HOURS and I can't stop staring at it, it looks so natural.

I can't upload a picture it is too large sorry lol

I've just done the same with LA fast tan. Also looking fab. [emoji106]

have you tried Morroccan tan yet? I think I remember you looking for it? What is LA tan like?

LA is great. I love it. Have been using it 3 years and am now introducing their fast tan. Me and hubby are wearing it today. I love it.

Haven't tried Moroccan yet . I've no need at the moment as I love LA.

You're kidding! My BF will not let me tan him haha
Yeah I know I had to switch from Whitetobrown cause I just hated sitting around for 8 hours doing nothing I can't sleep in tan I just hate doing that so the only option I had was to try a rapid tan... Can't believe Morroccan tan tho! i love the violet base! Has LA tan got a violet base?

I don't know. I tried to google it but nothing came up. I think fast tans are the way forward.

Absolutely!I feel like clients don't want to sleep in their tan anymore their sick of it! So am I... How fast are LA?

Wit the fast tan you wash it off after 2 to 6 hours depending how dark you want to go. I left mine on for 4 hours yesterday and I love my colour , it's more golden than the regular 12% LA that I'm used to.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495953943.904048.jpg

There's a pic. I didn't get my face in as I've just woken up and look a fright [emoji23]

Does anyone know what fakebake fast tan is like?

There's a pic. I didn't get my face in as I've just woken up and look a fright [emoji23]

Lol!!! I think we're all there at some point! Looks lovely! do you moisturize straight after you wash off the bronzer even tho the tan hasn't fully developed?

I didn't moisturiser after first bath but I do on the second and there after .

I didn't moisturiser after first bath but I do on the second and there after .

Should you not moisturize until the next wash? I moisturize after I wash off the bronzer... never made a difference to the finished tan...

I don't usually bother to moisturiser at all , I'm just doing it with this tan to see if it fades better. I always tell my clients to moisturiser tho.

I don't usually bother to moisturiser at all , I'm just doing it with this tan to see if it fades better. I always tell my clients to moisturiser tho.

Lol I have to moisturize anyway, super sensitive skin! does your skin not bother you if you don't moisturize especially after shaving...

No it's fine. I've just posted about my fast tan. I've gone abit orange.

Yes. LA fast tan.

Latest posts

Back