LA Tan or Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la.tanning

Reaction score
Help, I have used Laurens Way for years but have to find a new Solution due to them going into liquidation?

I've narrowed it done to either LA Tan or Nouvatan but torn between the 2?

My client that comes to me once a week and likes dark tans said the LA Tan 14% Disco wasn't dark enough!? But I had the 8% and loved it! Also loved nouvatan bit only ever tries the 8% on myself as don't like them to dark!

Can I have your views and opinions please xx

Haven't used Lauren's way but trained & used nouvatan and found it amazing, never a bad tan, guaranteed no orange, nice even fade, thorough training, good customer service ... so would fed recommend them.

I stopped spray tanning a couple of years ago and if I was ever in a position to reintroduce it I would go straight back to it like a shot x

LA Tan is a green based tan so no chance of going orange ! we do send out free samples please feel free to bob on the website and have a look. Also should you order before 2pm you will receive this the following day. Regarding the Disco it does need 8 hours to develop to a dark brown tan washed off too soon can result in the color being lighter.

I use Nouvatan and I love it! Customer service is great and they have a page on Facebook full of lovely helpful people in the same business [emoji7]

Help, I have used Laurens Way for years but have to find a new Solution due to them going into liquidation?

My client that comes to me once a week and likes dark tans said the LA Tan 14% Disco wasn't dark enough!? But I had the 8% and loved it! Also loved nouvatan bit only ever tries the 8% on myself as don't like them to dark!

Try Morroccan tan.

Nouvatan have a 16 and 20% tan if disco isn't dark enough.
I'm very pale and have used disco and it's a nice colour although can look a bit pink in my skin. Clients love it.
I've tried both and would say nouvatan is better quality however that's also shown in the price.
I do a higher end tan and a more cost effective one although I find clients will pay more for the colour they want.

I 100% recommend Nouvatan. Its such a lovely colour and has a lovely fade off and not orange in the slightest! x

Laurens gold has just been released for pre order she started a new company

Definitely Nouvatan!

Hi Babe Tan and tone on eBay still have Laurens way stock give them a try xx

Nouvatan is a product you can trust to give a lovely natural looking tan!

I trained with LA Tan and it's still a winner for me particularly the brown range. I've tried others just to check I've got the right one lol.

Suntana, smells amazing but to me it doesn't have a good guide colour and was a nightmare to get off.

Nouvatan, again not a great guide colour, fade off was pretty quick, nice general colour.

White to brown, gorgeous colour (10%) but was a bit wet (my gun was set to same as always and tried spraying further away) but the tan came out lovely in the end. I'm going to try this again anyway with my new gun. I have to say customer service is excellent, same day postage (delivered following day) of my free samples with 3 lovely little heart shaped choccies, product info and a nice hand written letter. Lovely personal touches.

Have got a sample of moroccantan to try this week on my niece.

However I think I'll stick with LA tan. For me it's a good all rounder, good fade off, good colour (brown range, not so keen on golden range but I guess it depends on skin type), good guide colour. Prices are good and customer service/employees/course are all excellent.

Xx

I meant to add you can purchase booster drops to add to the solution to make it darker. HTH x

LA all the way. I've just introduced the fast tan and girls are loving it. 90% are wanting it over LA 12% as you can control how dark you go ( to a degree). I've never used nouvatan but I've heard it's not that dark.

I used Lauren's way in my salon for ages so I was in exactly the same boat. I switched to nouvatan and have so far been very impressed. I stock the 8%, 12% and 16%

We can provide 2 x samples if anyone wants to try our products..we just charge (like most companies now) a small shipping charge.
Happy Spraying ladies!

Latest posts

Back