LA Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king2805

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on LA Tan. I'm only starting out and think I'm going to go with this product. What are you thoughts on this? Does it have that orangey colour? Any other advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!I'm hoping to order later tonight but just wanted some advice before I would go ahead x many thanks! :)

I like it and so do all my clients, never used the golden one I would think that would be orange but maybe not! It's definatly worth the money for their kits even if you do change solution xx

I've used it alongside fake bake for the last 5 years, I don't use the golden ones, as long as you pick the correct tan for the clients skin then it won't look orange. X

The golden range and the fast tan looks orange on me but I'm fair and freckly. My clients are happy with the fast tan but it's not a brown toned tan

Fast Tan is definitely more orange toned, as are the Golden range.

I really like the brown range, I find the 10%/12% are good all rounders, pretty much suit everybody :)

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your replies!Anyone else?

Latest posts

Back