Lady question - slightly embarrassing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryanneG44

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
I'm going to ask a question that makes me feel a bit embarrassed which is unusual for me.
Over the past few months my sex drive has been crap!!
My boyfriend lives in Bracknell for work for now and I'm in the North-East so it's 5 hours away...
I see him every 2 weeks for a long weekend for now until he can find a job back home.
When I get to see him you'd think I'd want to be at it non stop BUT past couple months I just feel on the whole that I can't be bothered and just want to cuddle him loads.
It's not that I don't want him cause I really do... he is amazing and lush and I love him more then anything.
I'm thinking it's something hormonally?
My sister says it's my age which I don't agree with cause I'm only just turning 28.
Could it be stress? I don't know because it's never happened to me before.
It's not like we don't have great sex because we have amazing sex so I'm so confused.

Anyone else ever experienced this before?

Hiya everyone,
I'm going to ask a question that makes me feel a bit embarrassed which is unusual for me.
Over the past few months my sex drive has been crap!!
My boyfriend lives in Bracknell for work for now and I'm in the North-East so it's 5 hours away...
I see him every 2 weeks for a long weekend for now until he can find a job back home.
When I get to see him you'd think I'd want to be at it non stop BUT past couple months I just feel on the whole that I can't be bothered and just want to cuddle him loads.
It's not that I don't want him cause I really do... he is amazing and lush and I love him more then anything.
I'm thinking it's something hormonally?
My sister says it's my age which I don't agree with cause I'm only just turning 28.
Could it be stress? I don't know because it's never happened to me before.
It's not like we don't have great sex because we have amazing sex so I'm so confused.

Anyone else ever experienced this before?

This happened to me a while ago and worked out it was down to my contraceptive pill (cerazette) I'd been on it for 2 years but the last 5 months I was all over the place and completely went off sex. Changed that pill and was back to normal.
Might not apply to you but thought it worth mentioning. Xx

Im having the same problem I think mine down to the nexplanon, I'm only 20, so if you are on contraception It could be down to that; stress doesn't help either. Have you looked at low Libdo on google? can be down to a lot of things. I hope you get to the root of the problem and manage to solve it. I'm getting my nexplanon out soon I'm of for an appointment about it removing today and hopefully won't be long till they can remove it x

Hey Girls,
I have the copper oil so I'm not sure....
I think on Tuesday I'm going to have to call the doctors and ask if I can have some bloods done [emoji85]
It's not even just that... I'm either not sleeping at all or needing loads of sleep.
Feels like my body is up and down.... before Christmas my periods started to change too.
I used to be every 28 days but now I'm every 38 days [emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]
Xxxxx

Are you feeling depressed at all or have a low mood? Just because you said you've been sleeping too much or not at all and this is another common symptom, like loss of libido x

I have G.A.D. Generalised anxiety disorders and something with that comes low moods but lately I've been feeling really overwhelmed with interviewing for jobs and things not going how I'd like them to go with that.
I'm hoping that if I start working out again then it will lift my mood perhaps? Maybe then I'll be up for it a bit more...
I've also started taking a supplement to try and help [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] xxx

I have G.A.D. Generalised anxiety disorders and something with that comes low moods but lately I've been feeling really overwhelmed with interviewing for jobs and things not going how I'd like them to go with that.
I'm hoping that if I start working out again then it will lift my mood perhaps? Maybe then I'll be up for it a bit more...
I've also started taking a supplement to try and help [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] xxx

When my anxiety was bad that affected me in the same way so could be! Definitely try working out, it may also make you feel better about yourself and that will help xx

Latest posts

Back