large nailed ladies problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac

Reaction score
Hiya all, I have a problem which occurs sometimes and of course the first place i thought to get help was here cause you girls rock!!!.

I use nsi nail tips and they come of course in sizes 1 - 10 which for the majority of women this is fine but the last two ladies i had to do sculptures on as the size 1 nail tip was not big enough. I noticed in my box there is a empty place with the no 0 on it so i asked nsi if they do a size 0 but was told no 1 was the biggest they do, so ladies heres the question.

Does anyone do a bigger size than 1, has anyone else came accross this problem or is it just me getting huge nails.

Thanks again in advance
jacqui

Hi Jac

I know star do extra large tips but you really have to prep them, they are very think.
I also have 2 clients with the same problem. one of them all her fingers are size 1 and 2 and her thumb i have to sculpt.
HTH

Vicky x

Have you tried toe tips? They'd do fine. xxx

CND Eclipse are good for wide nailplates. The sizes seem to be more generous than other tip brands I've used before. The Eclipse ones also have a winged contact area which splays onto the nail giving a better fit.
xx

tip sizes do seem to vary from 1 company to another, what is classified as a 6 in one range may be the equivalent of a 7 in another say. in my experience, millenium tips seem to be a bit more generous in fit. also, i believe it is possible to cut 2 tips up and use on a bigger nail together, blending the joint in the middle. i havent done it on any fingers but found it worked well on my big toes when i wanted to use some coloured tips i'd bought. hope that helps someone.

Latest posts

Back