laser hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
I am considering having this done. I have found a very good place. But was wondering it anyone else has had it done or has any advice.

Not to put you off but I paid a few hundred and had 2 patches on my chin done over a couple of months. It didn't work and it was a reputable salon. May be different for you, my hair is dark and coarse so may not be as easy to destroy the follicle bulb.

Not to put you off but I paid a few hundred and had 2 patches on my chin done over a couple of months. It didn't work and it was a reputable salon. May be different for you, my hair is dark and coarse so may not be as easy to destroy the follicle bulb.

Mine is dark and course too. Its not a salon I'm looking at its a cosmetic surgery clinic

I've had half my face done (damn PCOS) and it's fantastic. Had 5 sessions done over 12 months - 2 years ago. That's the only problem. You could end up having several sessions done to get all the hairs. I had to have a minimum of 4 weeks between each session. I do eventually want to get my underarms done too. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. The woman who did mine was a registered nurse.

I have had four treatments on my underarms and while the hair is slightly finner iI have to say I havent seen the results I expected so far!

Our very own Mrs geek Samantha Sweet has had this done and had very good things to say about it,
it was only yesterday we were talking about this, I'm sure if you send her a PM she will give you more information hth

Latest posts

Back