Laser/IPL rental, new business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgia Kilby

Reaction score
Hey girls/guys
New to this site looking for some advice, looking to add a laser hair removal buisness and skin rejuvenation in my area as there isn't a lot of it around to an already up and running salon ...
I've got my level 4 laser and Ipl which o done along side level 2 facial
Just need some help on prices of renting a machine and what you would recommend ? I'm struggling to find prices anywhere and wouldn't want to buy in case it doesn't kick off
I want a machine that is both laser and ipl on all skin types

Also if you could give me opinion on whether you think it's a profitable buisness I would be grateful

Thank you in advance <3 xxxxxx

It's really hard to find a rental machine. I've been doing Laser and IPL for about 15 years and have never found a company that does it. I found somewhere that would rent me an IPL for about £500 per month which worked out the same as me taking out a loan to buy one. There's a new company called Hair no more that do a profit share scheme that looks quite good and I know the company and machines and I would recommend but it's not Laser.

It's really hard to find a rental machine. I've been doing Laser and IPL for about 15 years and have never found a company that does it. I found somewhere that would rent me an IPL for about £500 per month which worked out the same as me taking out a loan to buy one. There's a new company called Hair no more that do a profit share scheme that looks quite good and I know the company and machines and I would recommend but it's not Laser.
Thank you!!! I'll have a look now just so confusing looking on the internet! X

InSpa do rentals

Hi,
Have you got one of their machines? Are you getting good results?

Hi there, I will be getting mine the first week in July. I did a ring around of some salons that were getting it and a couple that had it already. In a lot of the cases some of the therapists had been treated with the equipment and were very happy with the results. Clients really like it as it is cheaper than conventional equipment used and when I had my patch test it didn't hurt at all. Actually it was a very nice feeling. I am very excited that I am getting one. Why don't you give Josh Yardley a call? His numbers are 01344 427479 Mob: 07912 602007. Just say that Amanda from Sussex suggested that you give him a call.

Hi there, I will be getting mine the first week in July. I did a ring around of some salons that were getting it and a couple that had it already. In a lot of the cases some of the therapists had been treated with the equipment and were very happy with the results. Clients really like it as it is cheaper than conventional equipment used and when I had my patch test it didn't hurt at all. Actually it was a very nice feeling. I am very excited that I am getting one. Why don't you give Josh Yardley a call? His numbers are 01344 427479 Mob: 07912 602007. Just say that Amanda from Sussex suggested that you give him a call.
Thanks,

I've got his number as I've already got 2 older Cosmedico machines from him. I think I'm just a bit skeptical about the no pain aspect and want to talk to someone who's had an SHR machine for 6 months plus to see what sort of results they've had with them.

When I did my due diligence I did a ring around of the salons on the website. Most were very new, however, I found one in Hornchurch where some of the therapists had had treatments themselves and one in Paddock Wood, Kent who had had the system a long time. Both were very happy.

When I did my due diligence I did a ring around of the salons on the website. Most were very new, however, I found one in Hornchurch where some of the therapists had had treatments themselves and one in Paddock Wood, Kent who had had the system a long time. Both were very happy.
Hi, thanks that's good to know

Rachel

Hey girls/guys
New to this site looking for some advice, looking to add a laser hair removal buisness and skin rejuvenation in my area as there isn't a lot of it around to an already up and running salon ...
I've got my level 4 laser and Ipl which o done along side level 2 facial
Just need some help on prices of renting a machine and what you would recommend ? I'm struggling to find prices anywhere and wouldn't want to buy in case it doesn't kick off
I want a machine that is both laser and ipl on all skin types

Also if you could give me opinion on whether you think it's a profitable buisness I would be grateful

Thank you in advance <3 xxxxxx

Hi , my name is Diego from Italy , I was surfing the forum and saw your old post about the laser/ IPL renting.
I have a small beauty machines renting business here in Italy but the legal framework is very restrictive about the use of different technologies meanwhile UK is very business friendly in this field.My dream is to possibly relocate my business there therefore iam looking for info and people in the beauty business able to help me or collaborate.
Regard Diego

Hi all,

We offer both Laser and IPL/SHR equipment on a unique pay-per-pulse system, which allows you to own your equipment through payments made inline with its usage - So you never pay more than you can afford.
We are a partner and recommended supplier of VTCT, and our systems are used in several of the big UK colleges for teaching the Level 4 qualification, and also in their commercial salons.
Please visit our website for more information, or get in contact if you have any questions or would like to arrange a free personal demonstration of our equipment.

All the best,

Skyncare
Hi, what's your web site?I'm struggling to find you on the web?

Latest posts

Back