Lash beLong lash problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah24

Reaction score
Hi there,

I did a lash belong course about 2 months ago and have been using the kit they supplied at training. Since then I have been doing numerous amounts of eyelash extensions but I'm having massive problems with them staying put after the first week.

It takes ages to dry even after working from eye to eye and causes clumpyness, and so for this reason I'm ordering in glue from a different company.

Has anyone else had this problem with this brand, its costing me a fortune!

Where do you store your adhesive hun ?
it is very delicate to temperature changes (all lash adhesives are)

Hi there,

I did a lash belong course about 2 months ago and have been using the kit they supplied at training. Since then I have been doing numerous amounts of eyelash extensions but I'm having massive problems with them staying put after the first week.

It takes ages to dry even after working from eye to eye and causes clumpyness, and so for this reason I'm ordering in glue from a different company.

Has anyone else had this problem with this brand, its costing me a fortune!

Hi

Do you clean the natural lashes well before applying the extensions? Also are you stroking down the extensions to ensure that it is fully bonded?:hug:

Thank you for your replies! As for storing the glue I keep it in my car so at the minute its in a pretty cold environment, is that bad?

Also I don't clean the lashes before hand I get my clients to come with no make up on, and have them rinse their eyes with water and dry in the morning before they come and see me. And when applying the extension and am careful to make sure the lash is completely covered using a few stoking movements down the lash before applying the extension.

You need to store your adhesive in a cool dark place (i use my bathroom cupboard as it is the same temp all the time COLD lol)
if you have yours in the car the temp will change every time you drive any where,

You need to use a primer on the natural lash before applying the extensions every time, new set or a infill,
the primer will remove the natural oils that are present on the natural lashes, this is why your lashes are not lasting,
you are adhering them over the natural oils on the natural lash,

are you using anything to remove any excess adhesive from the extension once you have it in place ?
if not this could be why you are getting the clumping (stickies)
also if your not removing the excess adhesive this will cause it to take longer to dry,

you application technique sounds good so it has to be the above that is causing your problems, hth :hug:

I will take me glue out of my car then!

When I did my training they said you should never use anything before applying the lashes not even waterand so I ask my clients to just use water on them in the morning on the day of treatment, I will have to get a primer then and I have got a new glue to see what happens.

I only use a very small amount of glue, I think before I was using too much and now things seem to be better now I've cut it down and wipe the excess away with my application tweezers.

I will get some primer to and see what happens then, thanks for you help

I will take me glue out of my car then!

When I did my training they said you should never use anything before applying the lashes not even waterand so I ask my clients to just use water on them in the morning on the day of treatment, I will have to get a primer then and I have got a new glue to see what happens.

I only use a very small amount of glue, I think before I was using too much and now things seem to be better now I've cut it down and wipe the excess away with my application tweezers.

I will get some primer to and see what happens then, thanks for you help

Hi I've also started using this glue, the lashes seem to be staying a lot better then the Lash Haven glue, which seemed brittle and fragile (according to client feedback). On the downside, it is quite fumey and my clients have had watery eyes - any advice? I'm a new tech and open to any handy hints. Also wondering which are the best eye pads to isolate lower lashes. I wonder if the gel pads contribute to watering eyes or not?

Latest posts

Back