Lash extension adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleylashed

Reaction score
Hi does any one use Dollce Doll lash adhesive ? I use the lashes which I love, i currently use lash emporium glue, it’s usually really good bit my last bottle doesn’t seem to have the staying power xx thanks in advance

I use Elleebana and just got their latest Extra strong hold adhesive today. Looking forward to trying out this evening

Thanks Donna! if you are qualified in the treatment you can order a sample pack from flirties so that you can try the adhesive before you decide which one works best for you? flirties also has got a chat group that you can join if you need help or if you are unsure about anything x

Thanks Donna! if you are qualified in the treatment you can order a sample pack from flirties so that you can try the adhesive before you decide which one works best for you? flirties also has got a chat group that you can join if you need help or if you are unsure about anything x

How do I order this trial pack please ? Xx

If you email a copy of your certificate to [email protected] along with your address you can get it sent out x

I use Elleebana and just got their latest Extra strong hold adhesive today. Looking forward to trying out this evening
Hello, please can I ask how do you find the extra strong adhesive compared to the regular one? On my Elleebana course the trainer didn't seem to rate it & advised sticking with the regular glue. I'm interested to know how you find the new adhesive, thank you.

Hello, please can I ask how do you find the extra strong adhesive compared to the regular one? On my Elleebana course the trainer didn't seem to rate it & advised sticking with the regular glue. I'm interested to know how you find the new adhesive, thank you.

I like it now I’m used to it. I leave it on the rods for approx 30 secs or so before applying and a small amount on top and lift the lashes straight away.

I like it now I’m used to it. I leave it on the rods for approx 30 secs or so before applying and a small amount on top and lift the lashes straight away.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back