Lash extension prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charhawk

Reaction score
I’ve just started out and I’m not sure what to charge people for lash extensions/infills etc?

What does everyone charge?

And did you do stater offers etc?

I’m also going mobile so would you add a travel cost? If so, how much?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi!!

So I'm about 6 months in - just starting to feel confident and really happy with my sets. I put my prices up in January.

Classic - £35
Infill - £20

Russian - £50
Infill - £30

Thats very cheap for my area but there's lots of competition and I'm quite happy with what I charge whilst I feel I'm still improving.

I'm mobile but don't charge for travelling - I wouldn't travel past 8 miles though.

When I started out I did an offer of full sets for £20 - I was taking over 2 hours and was happy to charge that whilst still developing the skill. I don't think you can charge full price when you're not offering a 100% service. Thats just my opinion though.

Good luck starting out - it is exciting and I've become quite close to some of my clients!
X

Hi guys! Ok I’m seriously under pricing my lashes then haha! I’ve been doing lashes for just over a year got qualified in 2015 but a year ago only just felt comfortable smelly my lash service(I panic a lot for no reason and feel I’m not good enough) but I only charge Russian and individual at £30 a set.... don’t shout at me haha! I’m mobile and absolutely love what I do! My business is called styles by Trina on Facebook and instagram but still feel bad charging more...what can I do? Thank you in advance xxx

Latest posts

Back