Lash extensions client cancelling last minute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie cooper

Reaction score
I'm newly qualified in lash extentions, I'm mobile and work in a salon, as well as work two days a week in a care home & 3 days a week I go to university. So as you can imagine. Time is precious. As it is to everyone.
I had a day off today and offered 2 appointments mobile, for a full set of classic lashes. Only charging £20 per person. Just whilst I get my time down to 1 and a half hours.. one appointment was at 11, I messaged last night to double check it was still on, and at quarter to 11 this morning for them to cancel on me!!! 15 mins before appointment.. I had another lady at 2.. asked her if she'd like to come a little earlier as she's a good good friend of mine, but I got a text saying she had to cancel because she's really hungover but that she'd pay me for the treatment.. also Wednesday I had someone booked in for 4.30 that got cancelled at 5pm!!! How!? I'm just starting out so my client base is precious.. but it's not fair to waste my time and money surely? Any advice?
Thankyou

I were thinking this, but with me only just starting out.. I didn't know if people would be put off.. but then again why would they be?

I were thinking this, but with me only just starting out.. I didn't know if people would be put off.. but then again why would they be?
If they are they're not worthy of an appointment... Anyone who wants an app will pay it no problem.

Latest posts

Back