Lash Extensions .v. Individual False Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlounic

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm newly qualified (VTCT Cosmetic Make Up) and was wondering what the difference is between lash extensions and individual false lashes?

I asked my Tutor and she said she didnt think there was a difference ....

I would really like to add this to my treatment list but I dont know if I'm qualifed ..... I am able to put in individual false lashes.

Hope someone can help!!

Ta!

Sarah

Hi, if you go to search at the top of the page and put in semi permanant eyelashes it will come up with lots of different threads which may answer your questions.

HTH.

the individuals we learnt in college aren't exactly individual they usually have approx 4 lashes in one bulb and last a few days to a week. the individual lashes like hollywood lashes etc are one single lash applied to one single natural lash and take a good few hours and last the life of the natural lash. hope this helps. It is confusing as our college classes the bulb ones as individual when really they aren't x

A couple of young students at college had the lash extensions. They had false lashes attached to their real lashes similar, I would say, to hair extensions.

I looked very closely and if done properly it can be almost difficult to see where the real ones end and the artificial ones begin. Cost mega ££££ though to have them done.

See, we learned the bulb ones and the single ones which is why I'm rather confused! I would imagine that if you're able to put them in, it would be fine to do it!! Such a grey area!!!

Sarah xxx

Latest posts

Back