Lash growth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri Evans

Teri1986
Reaction score
Hi lovelies!
A long question in regards to a clients natural lashes growing really nicely through having individual lash extensions.

She likes an 8mm b curl as natural and short as possible. Has had them done 3 or 4 times now with infills with no problems at all but has said they feel longer (and spidery) this time round on her latest infill.
I have used same products, length and curl. Could this be through length of her natural lashes as i did notice they were fuller and a little longer, (but she doesnt want longer than 8mm)??
Hope this makes sense!?
Any help or advice will be much appreciated xx

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to try photograph this... Hold an 8mm lash next to her lashes to show the difference. She might be surprised. Maybe offer a lash lift instead of Extensions

Try removing lashes and doing a full new set about every 4-5 times. It's makes a huge difference

Thanks ladies...its just confusing me as she doesnt want longer than 8mm as she feels she doesnt suit them..so im stumped ha x

Latest posts

Back