Lash lift course - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaw1510

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wanting to get trained in Lash Lift. Was prepared to fork out for LVL as thought it would be better to have the brand name behind me and they have space next week, but after reading reviews not so sure now!

They told me in the phone that it's people who were trained in the old system that were having issues, but have read that people are having issues with the new timings too!

Am now thinking Flirties or Salon Services would be better (although struggling to get dates at the mo)

Wondering your thoughts?
Does the brand name make any difference to your business?

Thanks

I trained in lash lifting. Not a brand names course and used salon system products. I've recently changed to elleebana and it's by far the best. Personally I wouldn't fork out for a brand name especially with all the issues that have been happening since the new packaging xx

I trained in lash lifting. Not a brand names course and used salon system products. I've recently changed to elleebana and it's by far the best. Personally I wouldn't fork out for a brand name especially with all the issues that have been happening since the new packaging xx

Thanks for your reply!
I've actually just been researching those too! They look really good. I was concerned that they didn't teach you how to tint, but she has confirmed they do. I must have misunderstood the website.

Unfortunately the next course is end of October and I just want to do it now!

Flirties can book me in one to one before then, so now I am torn again. Decisions decisions!

Wonder whether it would be better to wait tho

Latest posts

Back