Lash lift drama

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahwills

Reaction score
So I have done a few lash lift treatments thankfully only on family the final results look Amazing however after probably about 2-3 weeks the lashes seem to stick out in all directions and seem to be uncontrollable. Can anyone advise me on why or what I’m doing wrong?!...

Are you qualified?

It could be the normal lash growth

Is it all lashes or just a few? I think with some people the lash lift lotions affect the direction of the teeny weeny short lashes (that are too short to get onto the shield)
Not everyone though

Most likely just the new, untreated lashes mixed in with the lifted/curled lashes. The bigger the difference before and after, the more the client will notice the difference between the new lashes and the lifted lashes. Also, be very certain when adhering the lashes to the rods/pads/shields, that they are perfectly aligned. Using domed rods/pads/shields is really necessary vs the old-fashioned round “lollipop stick” type rods; when those grow out, it looks insane.

Latest posts

Back