Lash lift has dropped after a few days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I had my second LVL lash lift (10 weeks apart) last friday. It's only Tuesday but already it's dropping! Last time they stayed really perky for about 4 weeks or so.

The only thing this time was that at some point during the process (about half way i think) was that she left me for about 5 mins while talking to and booking in a client (single therapist shop). But not sure if there's a connection.

Did I have them too close together? What should be my next move?

I'm putting on 2 photos, the first is today and the second is how they were the first time (same therapist) and they stayed like that for ages! Edit to add: no make up in either pic

Thanks for any advice
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481013574.873283.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481013612.220716.jpg

Hey Blossom

Have you got a pic straight after the second lift to see if they have actually drooped since being done, or if the the second lift is just not as good as the first one after comparing piccies. Did the therapist take any?

The only time Ive seen them droop so quickly is when 2 different clients got them wet within 24 hours after having it done. The first went swimming (??) and the second got caught in the rain.

One of my eyes always droops first as I sleep on that side if my face,but thats usually over a few weeks. bit of an odd question but have you been sleeping differently? Although you should never be left alone while having it done ('elf & safety!!) I dont think a 5 min gap would make a difference. Unless she didnt leave the solutions on for as long as the first time xx

Hello Minkey!

No she didn't take one and nor did I, not straight after, not this time.

If I'm perfectly honest I don't think they were QUITE as good as last time, I could feel them last time tickling my browbone they were so lifted, and I couldn't this time, not even straight after.

I must admit, though, I completely forgot about the not getting them wet thing [emoji85] and did my usual cleansing and had a shower and everything the next morning without being at all careful. So that's what it is [emoji20]

She didn't remind me but then as I had it done with her last time, I should have remembered.

Haha no I've not been sleeping differently. Fancy that making a difference though! Wow.

I wasn't exactly alone as the salon is tiny, and she was about 6 feet away from me as she unlocked her salon door to talk to a client who was gesticulating wildly lol. But up to then she had been kind of "stroking" the lashes now and then kind of? If that makes sense? I've no idea what with

It did sting a bit at the end but I think that was when the tint was on, she did try and help by (I think) dabbing with a cotton bud but I doubt it was anything to do with that. I think it was my own fault! Waaah!

Thank you xxp

Aww bless you! I must admit I used to be a bit sceptical about the aftercare right until I saw it with my own eyes. The lady that got caught in the rain literally got caught in a quick summer down pour & poof! Droopy lashes (i take pics of everything so we had them to compare, she left me with a lovely lift)

Yeh dont get them wet, no excessive heat (baths, sunbeds & randomly I warn about opening oven doors & dishwashers) brush them upwards a few times a day (i usually supply a disposable brush but any clean brow/lash brush will do) & no make up for 24 hours. Actually, i trained yonks ago & think they now recommend 48 hours *runs off to check new advice* but I still have a huge wedge of the old style aftercare cards...

Oh Im actually really gutted for you :( im a total LVL geek & love it so so much! but Nouveau advise against having it done again before the 6 week mark to prevent over processing (this I checked with them with one of my droopers)

If she didnt give any aftercare though it might be worth chatting to the therapist for a re-do or discount on your next one? I redid my client foc as a one off goodwill gesture xx

Thanks for all that advice. I shall certainly remember next time. I mean, they're still a bit lifted to normal lol but I will book another for 6 weeks, don't think I'll be able to go 10 this time!

She did give me aftercare advice the first time, so it's not fair to say to her about it is it. I'll just remember for next time - 48 hours it is then!!

So annoyed with myself xx

Latest posts

Back