Lash lift help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it needed to be in there longer, you might need to try out a different lvl kit

Those results from eleebana look great!

Adam and Eve distribution do kits.. I love the Elleebana, I trained with lvl but prefer the Elleebana.. My clients get 10weeks from their lash lift and it's a 20min treatment x

That was going you be my question, how long does it last. Might have to have a look if it's good and the lift lasts!x

I'm desperate to find another lash lift system that works as well as LVL (because there is so much wastage of product with LVL) but I've yet to find anything as good, and I've tried quite a few. So I've come to the conclusion that it's the best, and worth the expense.

Just wanted to say the company I educate for do an amazing product line called I-lift lashes and you can buy a specific patch test kit, so no wastage of product in the sachets, so you can easily patch test all your clients and then seal the pots, they last up to 12 months, if you want more info just ask x

Hi I'm a lash lift educator and a lash lift only lasts as long as the lash regrowth cycle, so as clients lashes fall out and a new one grows it won't have the lift, this is on average 6/8 weeks which is why a client normally rebooks from 6 weeks depending on her lash cycle, so the lift isn't reducing its new lashes giving this appearance x

I too am a lash lift educator.. I think it depends on the individuals lash cycle and as most are 3months I think it goes on the individual.. With the LvL my clients get 6weeks with the Elleebana they get around 10weeks or should I say that's when the book back in 9-10weeks point. This also stops them overprocedsing their lashes .. X

I too am a lash lift educator.. I think it depends on the individuals lash cycle and as most are 3months I think it goes on the individual.. With the LvL my clients get 6weeks with the Elleebana they get around 10weeks or should I say that's when the book back in 9-10weeks point. This also stops them overprocedsing their lashes .. X

Why do my lashes sometimes hurt about 4 weeks after a lash lift? Any idea? Haha xx

Did a lash lift tonight on a client using my usual lashbase products...didn't work at all! I feel so sad as she is on holiday tomorrow. I feel a failure ... Has anything changed since the packaging? X

Hi ladies, a quick question when you do your patch testing do you do blobs of all 3 lotions and a tint, or just a tint? X

You must patch test your adhesive, lotions and tint atleast 48 hours prior to treatment..x

You must patch test your adhesive, lotions and tint atleast 48 hours prior to treatment..x

Why do my lashes sometimes hurt about 4 weeks after a lash lift? Any idea? Haha xx
You might find that your new lashes are starting to grow through and at that point your sensitivity is more that others... Or it's the growth against the lash lift I'd pop some lash serum on as you'd be half way to nearly the end of your lash lift.. Xx

Hi ladies. When you tint the lashes do you do bottom aswell? I find it such a faff to do the bottoms

Where can you buy the lvl from? I'm having the same problem? My lashes aren't going straight up!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478469160.260835.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478469170.685415.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478469183.402180.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478469194.732904.jpg

what size shield have you used here?x

Did a lash lift tonight on a client using my usual lashbase products...didn't work at all! I feel so sad as she is on holiday tomorrow. I feel a failure ... Has anything changed since the packaging? X
Do you use the separate packets or the small bottles? As the bottles only last 1 month from opening. Also I find that I sometimes need too trim the ends of the shield so the pad sits directly against the lash line giving a much more dramatic curl xxx

Can anyone advise on this.it states not to get lashes wet for 24hrs but when taking tint off your getting them wet are u not.confused.

Hi ladies... I use the dolly lash lift and have amazing results every time. Did think about doing the lvl course but I have such good results from the DOLLY LASH lift. It's from the eyelash emporium.

Latest posts

Back