Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Wright

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I trained In salon system lash lift a few months ago and just a few things I've learned that are different from what I was taught.

Regarding shields I was taught to use mostly medium. But I've purchased short as this creates the bigger life. Can anyone say when do you know to use short or medium.

Also regarding lotions I was taught to cover the full eye but now reading now to do it or just to apply to root or to apply half way yo. Can someone else out. Thanks in advance xx

Hey everyone. I trained In salon system lash lift a few months ago and just a few things I've learned that are different from what I was taught.

Regarding shields I was taught to use mostly medium. But I've purchased short as this creates the bigger life. Can anyone say when do you know to use short or medium.

Also regarding lotions I was taught to cover the full eye but now reading now to do it or just to apply to root or to apply half way yo. Can someone else out. Thanks in advance xx

Hi Kirsty,

Sorry to jump.on your post to ask a question but I noticed that you've done the salon systems lash lift course.

I did the Nouveau LVL course snout 5 years ago now but have since had a client whose friend did her the salon system lash lift and she said she preferred it.

I am now going to trial the salon systems lash lift to see the difference but wondered if 6iu could let me know the timings please ?

With LVL you put sachet 1 on for between 10 - 12 minutes, sachet 2 is half the time of sachet 1 and you couldn't get them wet for 24 hours after treatment. Is this the same please xxx

You don't want to put the solution on the tip of the lashes as you can over-process them. With most lash lift brands you just have to place on the roots of the lashes and that is enough.
I use Elleebana so I place the solution on the lashes just at the roots and leave on for 6 minutes. Then remove with a damp cotton bud to ensure the product is removed and does not carry on working. Then put the 2nd solution on again just at the roots and for 6 mins and then wash everything off with water and then tint :)

Hi Kirsty,

Sorry to jump.on your post to ask a question but I noticed that you've done the salon systems lash lift course.

I did the Nouveau LVL course snout 5 years ago now but have since had a client whose friend did her the salon system lash lift and she said she preferred it.

I am now going to trial the salon systems lash lift to see the difference but wondered if 6iu could let me know the timings please ?

With LVL you put sachet 1 on for between 10 - 12 minutes, sachet 2 is half the time of sachet 1 and you couldn't get them wet for 24 hours after treatment. Is this the same please xxx
Hi Kirsty,

hey.

so with salon system your first lotion (pink) 12 minutes and 2nd lotion (blue) 12 minutes. for someone with thicker lashes up to 15 minutes. it's the only thing that's putting me off continuing using them is an appointment takes me an hour. and yeah same aftercare no water or mascara for 24 hours. any other questions ask away xx

You don't want to put the solution on the tip of the lashes as you can over-process them. With most lash lift brands you just have to place on the roots of the lashes and that is enough.
I use Elleebana so I place the solution on the lashes just at the roots and leave on for 6 minutes. Then remove with a damp cotton bud to ensure the product is removed and does not carry on working. Then put the 2nd solution on again just at the roots and for 6 mins and then wash everything off with water and then tint :)o
hey

I was taught to put the lotions from the root to just before the tip. I guess it depends on the strength of the product. I seem to get good results. I've read up on it and tried a lash lift with just the roots didn't feel it lifted much xx

Hi, I trained with nouveau and again we were taught to just apply to the root and half way up the lash, the end of the lash is too weak and will become damaged.

In regards to the sheilds, the smaller the sheild the more dramatic the lift. You need to take into consideration how long their lashes are that they will fit on the small shield but also how prominent the brow bone is. Then I would use medium so lashes don't touch it.

hey.

so with salon system your first lotion (pink) 12 minutes and 2nd lotion (blue) 12 minutes. for someone with thicker lashes up to 15 minutes. it's the only thing that's putting me off continuing using them is an appointment takes me an hour. and yeah same aftercare no water or mascara for 24 hours. any other questions ask away xx
Thanks Kirsty xxxx

Latest posts

Back