Lash lift lashes sweeping!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelish Joanne

Reaction score
Hi geeks looking for some help! My client had her lash lift done 2 weeks ago results were great she messaged me today to say her lashes are sweeping to the side and she's lost some she stated it's ever since she had her make up done at the weekend the girl used eyelash glue on her until she said she didn't want lashes

They tend to sweep to the side when the lash lift is dropping but that tends to be after around 6 weeks. Not sure if lash glue would cause this. X

They tend to sweep to the side when the lash lift is dropping but that tends to be after around 6 weeks. Not sure if
They tend to sweep to the side when the lash lift is dropping but that tends to be after around 6 weeks. Not sure if lash glue would cause this. X
thanks for your reply , it's only happening to the one eye tho? I thought maybe down to sleeping on that side xx

Clients will loose 1-5 lashes a day so they should expect to loose some. Regarding the sweeping has she ensured she has cleaned all the glue off them? Is it latex glue? Or actually eyelash extension glue?

Latest posts

Back