Lash lift not lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

errol

Reaction score
Hello all,

I had my lashes lifted last Saturday. initially they looked great, however within a week they have completly dropped. I have followed the aftercare and used the serum that I was advised "would help the lift last longer".

I feel quite despondent as that was over £70 for a treatment (and product) that lasted a few days.

I have emailed the salon, along with a pic. Obviously I wouldn't expect a refund as the treatment has been carried out, but what would be the reasonable answer to expect from the salon? Will it affect my lashes to have the lift done again so quickly?

edited to add - it was an LVL lash lift.

thanks so much x

I'm interested to read this, im planning on training with LVL but I'm hearing problems with their new formula which could be the problem? I've read quite a few posts about it which is putting me off the brand

If one of our clients doesn't lift properly, we redo the lift 2 weeks later. If you were lifted when you left, then it's down to aftercare. Aftercare should include steam from the shower. You'd be surprised how much it affects the longevity of the lift. Heat, if it's a very warm day that will affect the lift. Using an oil based remover will too. I would call the salon and speak with them. Give them a chance to go through it with you x

Latest posts

Back