Lash lift shield query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starlight25

Reaction score
I trained in beauty therapy years ago and i just carry out treatments for friends or family. Ive got the salon lash lift system which i did a course on but im finding i dont get a good lift. Which ever shields i use, they lift at each corner and wont stay stuck and i find if the client has a straight eye the shield is too curved for the eye shape. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

I dont know how stiff the shields are and I have never had issues with the ones I use but depending on your clients eyeshape you might have to cut the shields down and you need to wait till the adhesive goes tacky before you apply the shields x

When you place the shields I find if I put the shield adhesive on let it go tacky and then put some more on and place it should stay stuck down, you could trim the shield if it’s quite a lot bigger causing it to lift or use a bit of micropore tape on the end to keep it placed on. When you place the shield start on the inner corner and work outwards to stick down, sometimes I find it better to place with myself stood up and from the front or side

Latest posts

Back