Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lplates'r'on

Reaction score
Hi, I have just booked a lash Lift course, 3 case studies are required following the course. Can anyone reccomend a good and reasonably priced kit please
Cheers

Have you tried Flirties?

I use mylash and lashbase, both are great and lashbase do a sample kit

Does your trainer not offer a kit as you want to make sure you learn how to use the products to gain the most out of them?

Hi, I had my lash course today. We used a lash kit by Eyeluvlashes. I have my 3 case studies to do now. I'll be going out tomorrow to buy my kit. If bought via the training school it's offered with 10% off. I'll also be buying a tint kit too as we were taught tinting too. But the tint I can only do with a lift. I'm yet to do the lash & brow course.
Thank you for taking the time in replying x

Hi, I had my lash course today. We used a lash kit by Eyeluvlashes. I have my 3 case studies to do now. I'll be going out tomorrow to buy my kit. If bought via the training school it's offered with 10% off. I'll also be buying a tint kit too as we were taught tinting too. But the tint I can only do with a lift. I'm yet to do the lash & brow course.
Thank you for taking the time in replying x

I used the same kit for training. and bought this when I first started.
It gets good results. I used it for a while before trying a few others before finally settling with Elleebana. Processing times are much shorter and there’s only 2 solutions so service time is much quicker.

Latest posts

Back