Lashes fallen of after a week!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I done a client a week ago and she came back to have her waxing done and i noticed she didn't have many left.

What could the cause of this be? She said she has dry eyes and puts a solution in her eyes.

Also she mentioned she used eye cream every morning and night.

Could either of these things be the cause of her lash loss?

Would appriciate any advice.

If the eye cream is oil based it might very well be the cause of the loss. As to the solution, does it touch her lid?

I asked her if the solution touches the lashes, she said it doesn't it goes inside the eye. I have offered to do a free top up to see if it lasts better if she stops the eye cream.

Did she mention the solution she uses at consultation? I'd find out the name and do a search on ingredients. Also any cream around the eye area could well affect retention. Did she follow aftercare

Dry eye syndrome is where the eye doesn't produce enough tears and so drops have to be administered daily. Sufferers may have a gritty feeling in their eye and they may have a burning feeling and their eyes may water a lot. They will probably have to have infills more regularly than other clients.

Latest posts

Back