Lashes help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya, I’m nvq level 3 trained in beauty therapy. I have been out of the beauty industry for a few years now after having my son. I want to start up with my treatments again and I have recently been on an eyelash extensions course. I trained with lash FX and just wanted some more tips if anyone could help? I mostly wanted to know how to make the lashes look more full and also some help with lash mapping. Could you please explain how many lashes you apply before you start going into the next length if that makes sense?Would really appreciate any replies :)

With individuals you can make lashes look more full using heavier lashes. So using 0.2 instead of 0.15. Otherwise it’s just doing volume lashes which is obviously a different treatment.

I don’t count lashes before changing length, I just use a pen at the start and make a lash map on the client which suits her natural lashes and the style she’s after. You can find so much info online (typing lash map into Pinterest is fun!) on different lash maps you can try. Then you just fill in between the lines you’ve drawn with the length you want. It’s easier to explain if you look at a picture.

Hope this makes sense.

Latest posts

Back