Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missbex1980

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm a mobile hairdresser and wanted to offer some other treatments along side what I do. A lot of clients have been asking about lash lifts, lash extensions and brow treatments. Just wanted some advise on what people think the best brands/courses are?
Also is there any way of getting round not having to have a proper couch or would this be essential? I steady carry around a lot of equiptment so wondered if there was an alternative? Maybe a reclining chair of some sort?
Thanks in advance!

I'm a mobile lash stylist and I have a portable massage bed. Not sure if you would want to add that to what you're already carrying around but maybe have them lay on their bed and put your chair at the end might work until you find something that works best for you

With eyelash extensions you need a massage bed is easy to carry and not too heavy but your work will be much more easy . I offer all lash training you can visit my insta to have a look at my work @lady_million_lashes

Happy lashing x

Latest posts

Back