Layla said .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Layla has just send me a text message......she might be behind in making and sending the tops and badges....she has got the flu and her sisters has been hit by a car and it is very serious...

Let's hope her sister is ok xxxx

Really sory to hear that Ruth, tell layla if she needs a hand i will pick them up and finish them if she wants am only 20min away from her.

Layla I hope your sister is ok thinking of you hun
x

Cheers babe,send her all your details via SMS ........

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for that. Lets hope her sister is OK, let her know thoughts are with her.

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi guys,
Layla has just send me a text message......she might be behind in making and sending the tops and badges....she has got the flu and her sisters has been hit by a car and it is very serious...

Let's hope her sister is ok xxxx

Aw thanks for letting us know Ruth... please pass on our geekio/coolio love to Layla and her family :) :hug:

Jess
xox

Love to Layla and her family, thinking of her xxx

Thinking of u Layla hope everything works out ok. xxxxxxxxx

Hope she's gonna be ok! tops and badges must be the last thing on her mind! x

Layla I know you think your sis is a P in the A but not that much :suprised: Please give her our love and I hope you get better soon as well as the sis! Love Samantha x

Thinking of you, and wishing you and your sister lots better soon.

Hey guys

Thanks for all your best wishes. I've got tops and badges ready to send off, I'm hoping to be well enough to post them by tuesday, if not, by the end of the week.

My sisters in intensive care, she was knocked down when she got off the school bus. Shes broken her nose, her leg, cracked her ribs and possibly damaged a lung; its not functioning properly.
She's been sedated all night, but has come off it today, and is talking and hearing properly so theres no damage to her brain or head. She's having an operation today on her leg, they had to put her under anaesthetic yesterday to pop it back into the socket.

I'll keep you posted on how she's doing, but I won't be spending a great deal of time online over the next few days, we need to keep the phoneline free and I'm not feeling any better at the moment!!

Love and hugs xxxx

Glad to hear your Sister is on the mend send her our best wishes. xxxxx

Hi Layla,

Wishing your sister makes a full recovery.

Look after yourself too!

Kx

Glad to hear your sis is recovering, what a shock. It makes you take stock of life doesn't it?

Cathy

hope u get better soon and warmest wishes to ur sister too!!

take care
xx

Latest posts

Back