Leaflet Holders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

Where do you get yours? I'm looking for one that holds an a4 page thats divided into 3, like a takeaway menu

I've found a couple but the holder is about £1 then delivery £7. Trying to find something a bit cheaper on the delivery

Also, is there such a holder that will hold your leaflets then have a box on the front for business cards? Sure i've seen that somewhere

I got mine from staples but i cant remember how much they cost though sorry.

Me too! Display products Ltd are fab, low cost, good quality, fast and cheap delivery....:)

Hi

Where do you get yours? I'm looking for one that holds an a4 page thats divided into 3, like a takeaway menu

I've found a couple but the holder is about £1 then delivery £7. Trying to find something a bit cheaper on the delivery

Also, is there such a holder that will hold your leaflets then have a box on the front for business cards? Sure i've seen that somewhere

Try looking on any good marketing site, salons sites have them im sure..

How about stationary shops.. im sure they would sell somethng similiar and you could go to the actual shop to buy it?

If all fails amazon or ebay? Worth a try..

Hope i helped!

HUGS

I've been looking for a while for some new menu holders thanks for the link !!

Has anyone found the really chunky perspex blocks that can hold a postcard???? I've been searching but can't find them !!

I've been looking for a while for some new menu holders thanks for the link !!

Has anyone found the really chunky perspex blocks that can hold a postcard???? I've been searching but can't find them !!

The same company, UK Dispaly also do postcard holders becaus eI have bought some from them.

hey

i went with snap. thanks for that link

i had a look at the ebay shop also, they had good prices to but wasn't to sure if they delivered to shetland and snap did

thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back