Learning new techniques!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica brooks

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Just wondering how easy people have found it to learn a new system.
Basically i completed the Creative L&P course in feb05 and am booked onto the biosculpture gel application course on 6th Nov. I have watched the bio dvd and everything looks completely different to L & P, im now a bit worried that i wont be able to pick up a new technique in a day and will try and use l&p techniques when doing gel with out even realising if you see what i mean!! :confused:

Im probably panicing for no reason and wont have a problem, but i just wondered how easy other people found it to start using a new system after training in a different one???:p

Forgot to say, it doesnt have to be Creative and Bio, it can be any systems, just wondering generally how easy people have found it!!! :)

Hi Jess, I know what you mean, I trained in fibreglass at college, qualified in June this year, started training with IBD gel in Aug, love it, am now doing level 3 at college, training in l & p and am finding this very hard. Have to say, am finding l & p hard to master after using gel. Especially sculpting l & p, it just sets so quickly, well, does for me anyway. Good luck with your course xx

I thnik someone on here cant remember her name, done bio sculpture after orginally doing l&p and she found it so easy. I am not sure if its a different technique compared to any other gel but im sure its just a different brush technique and you will soon get the hang of it!

L&P is the most difficult system to master. Once you have everything else will seem to be easier. Well that was my experience.

Biosculpture is a paint on application, totally different to l&p. Far easier, so you dont have much to panic about.

Goodluck and enjoy your course.

Latest posts

Back