Lecente Chrome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantingemma

Reaction score
Bit late to the party but

Help me please [emoji33]

I'm really struggling to get a nice chrome finish but with my base colour showing through. I'm using shellac/CND/lecente products.

I would love to get a nice rose type gold with my gold and silver chrome over a pink but I just can't seem to get it thin enough. I also struggle with the size of the layer it brush.

Any chroming tips?

Thanks everyone xxx

Bit late to the party but

Help me please [emoji33]

I'm really struggling to get a nice chrome finish but with my base colour showing through. I'm using shellac/CND/lecente products.

I would love to get a nice rose type gold with my gold and silver chrome over a pink but I just can't seem to get it thin enough. I also struggle with the size of the layer it brush.

Any chroming tips?

Thanks everyone xxx

For rose gold use a bright orange underneath the chrome. x

Which colour chrome? Gold or silver? Xx I use lecente chrome and the gold is VERY yellow x

All my chrome I applied to my nails last night peeled eugh what am I doing so wrong

Which colour chrome? Gold or silver? Xx I use lecente chrome and the gold is VERY yellow x

Silver chrome over bright orange will give rose gold. x

All my chrome I applied to my nails last night peeled eugh what am I doing so wrong
After you burnish the chrome powder and before the top coat, apply a thin layer of Opi BondAid. Your chrome will last for weeks.

Latest posts

Back