Lecente not staying on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassielewis

Reaction score
Help, I applied base coat, cured 10 seconds in cnd uv lamp, 2 coats of colour curing for 2 mins each, layer of lecente layer it cured for 2 minutes, applied chrome powder with provided brush, added cnd top coat cured for 2 mins and when wiping with dspers after bits were coming away....

Where am I going wrong???

Help, I applied base coat, cured 10 seconds in cnd uv lamp, 2 coats of colour curing for 2 mins each, layer of lecente layer it cured for 2 minutes, applied chrome powder with provided brush, added cnd top coat cured for 2 mins and when wiping with dspers after bits were coming away....

Where am I going wrong???
I always apply two layers of top coat.

Where was it coming off? Around the edges? To me, that would suggest that you didn't top coat every single bit of the nail. You need to make sure that you apply top coat all over the nail and cap the free edge at well.

What brush are you using?

Where was it coming off? Around the edges? To me, that would suggest that you didn't top coat every single bit of the nail. You need to make sure that you apply top coat all over the nail and cap the free edge at well.

It was coming away in the middle in perfect circles, not on every nail. I tried to upload a photo but it wont let me for some reason

The lecente application brush, its like a lipgloss shape brush

I've not tried the Lecente brush, but eyeshadow applicators work an absolute treat.

The lecente application brush, its like a lipgloss shape brush
I use the eyeshadow applicators for Lecente chrome and the Lecente brush for the Lecente glitter.

This may help....

Attachments

• IMG_0646.PNG
    IMG_0646.PNG
    865.9 KB · Views: 55
I couldn't get on at all with the lecente applicators.
Absolutely fine if I use sponge headed eyeshadow applicators though!

Latest posts

Back