leg hair stopped growing??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
I had my legs waxed for 2 years, until June when I left college. Shaved them all through summer and winter, and had them waxed approx 6 weeks ago (by bf)......but nothing has happened!! No re-growth what so ever and I am sure this cant be normal as I shaved them for so many months!

Can anyone shed any light on this please? xx

That can happen but I'm not going to pretend there's a really interesting explanation as there isn't. If you'd been having regular waxing then there would be but hey............lucky you. xxx

That can happen but I'm not going to pretend there's a really interesting explanation as there isn't. If you'd been having regular waxing then there would be but hey............lucky you. xxx

phew! Thought I was ill lol, was just a bit stumped as I have never come accross this before, glad to hear that this can happen in general :) x thanx wax queen celebrity superstar wax chick xx

wow......how lucky are you.....i think i could pu a brush through mine at the mo....gross i know....i let em grow for the show in hope i would get them waxed but never did....and still havent got round to it. hmm....may have to go shave em now though...ughhhh!!!

i noticed mine did not grow whilst i was pregnant.
youre not..... are you ?

i had my underarms waxed i used to have to go 4 weeks as they were mega hairy and after about a year i went every 8 weeks and now in my 3rd years i go once every 3 months its great so they is hope that maybe soon they will stop!!!!:)

Back