Level 2 beauty therapy course help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollicoyle

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I really want to do a level 2 beauty therapist course however I am finding myself stuck as I work monday to friday and cannot drop a day at work. Do any of you lovely people know of anywhere that provides evening classes/weekend classes in the east midlands?! Any help would be sooooo appriciated.

Thanks!!

Not east midlands. But in the college's were i live they did evening classes....
Usually 6-9pm. Have u checked any local colleges? Xx

Have you tried private academy's .... There are a few in Birmingham which do the full level 2 courses but you wouldn't get funded like a college tho ... Some do weekends for your practical input and there's a lot of self studying for the written exams... And you go back to do the practical assessments & exams on set days ...

Beauty Academy (based in Birmingham Manchester London)
West Midlands Nail & Beauty academy (Birmingham)

Just two around the Birmingham area, I'm sure you would have some around your area too..

Hope this info has helped
Sanilulu x

I think I mentioned this on here before in another thread but I think Milton Keynes college does a Saturday course. Get in touch with them asap though with it being this far into September.

Alternatively you could do evening classes to make up all your modules so you are trained equivalently. Colleges offer vtct and city and guilds evening courses. You'd need to do manicure, pedicure, makeup, facials, waxing and lash and brow treatments to total the equivalent of an nvq 2. This may be manageable through evening courses.

Latest posts

Back