Lifting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyJL

Reaction score
hi guys, I've only ever used CND as was trained in the product....have a client who he severe lifting after only a couple of days!! Have tried everything in the CND trade is there anything not 'CND' that you can recommend sealing/bonding the acrylic?
Thanks

NSI Super Bond is fab, I too am a CND girl but have had to find a solution for persistent lifters, Super Bond has been a godsend. I've heard good things about Youngs Protein Bond too but not tried it

NSI Super Bond is fab, I too am a CND girl but have had to find a solution for persistent lifters, Super Bond has been a godsend. I've heard good things about Youngs Protein Bond too but not tried it
Thank you I'll try this....at this point anything is a helping hand

Can the nsi superbond be used under any gel?

Can the nsi super bond be used under acrylics? Mine are lifting after few days :/

Can the nsi superbond be used under any gel?

Not sure about Gel, I would check with NSI direct for clarification. It's a acid primer, primers are used under gel as often as L&P so I can't think of a reason why not, but better to check with the supplier direct if unsure.

Can the nsi super bond be used under acrylics? Mine are lifting after few days :/

Yes it is an acid primer designed for prep stages of L&P application.

maybe that would help me with lifting then! another thing is i wanna order nsi trial kit but not sure which one is the best?

also if i wanna use attraction kit do i use superbond and primer or only one of them?

I am considering one of those sampler kits but none of them has masking powders that i would find useful
http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/attraction_kits/7919
http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/attraction_sampler_kit1

could go for this one instead but it doesnt have pink one at all
http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/attraction_nails

I am still feeling not comfortable with acrylics as they are lifting and I left them for now aside, wanted to get back to it but unsure which one is the best to start from so any advice needed

Have you fully investigated your prep stages and checked you are doing everything properly? Any debris left on the nail plate will contribute to lifting.

If its just one client getting lifting why change your entire system? Just adjust for that client.
If its all your clients then you need to go back to basics and check your prep steps

I use ibd bonder and nsi super bond, they are both amazing with preventing lifting if your prep is not the problem. Some people need a primer, some dont, I've had to adjust to different clients over the past two years and have some product from almost all the systems because of chronic lifters.
My prep includes a curette and a crystal nail cuticle bit so that's never been a problem, but my own nails and a few clients only do well with nsi or nouveau nails l and p. I've even tried CND on my own nails and got a bit of lifting, even with my super bond under it. Most clients will be fine with CND. Maybe you've missed a step in prep or are applying too close to sidewalls.

Latest posts

Back