Light a candle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread where we can 'light a candle' for those we love, who are in heaven, unwell or in need of healing.

You don't have to say who it's for or share any information; you can just light a candle.

A friend is about to leave her husband and 2 young children following a six month battle with cancer, and I Light A Candle for you my dear friend; you were a strong woman and one who will always be in our hearts. Our love and prayers are with you and your family. We have to open our arms and let you go, so that the angels can welcome you into their embrace. Rest In Peace xxx

Aww this is sad and beautiful. A lovely thing to do and say. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I want to light a candle for my friends little boy who became an angel on 7th march, meningitis robbed his little life :(

I want to light a candle for my friends little boy who became an angel on 7th march, meningitis robbed his little life :(

Prayers x

candle_zps4d4e2ff9.gif

For my dad. RIP. :Love:

For my sisters partner who was taken this day 6years ago & for my sister, niece & nephew who are still grieving 💗 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363254656.599700.jpg

Beautiful words, and though gone never forgotten, such sad stories. Lots of love x

For my mum that I lost on new years day (also her birthday) to cancer. Part of me died the day you left. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

For all the lovely ladies and gentleman I meet at the hospice where I volunteer and the funny and touching stories that I get to share xx

For my Nan and Great Uncle who both died last month. I miss you both so much, putting Uncle to rest tomorrow, just 3 weeks after Nan, going to be a tough day xx

For my brother who passed 5 years ago next week and my best friend who passed in a car crash in December both far too young t be moving to the next life at just 22 & 26 x

Lighting a candle for my Grandad who was my best friend, passed away when I was 12, then I lost my Mum 3 months later after a long battle with terminal cancer. Rest in peace my lovelies. Never forgotten. xxxxxxx

Lighting a candle for my son who died nearly 9 years ago and my grumpy who passed.

A tiny flower lent not given,
To bud on earth and bloom in heaven.

I love you both so so much,I miss you more than you will ever know.xxx

For my uncle- I can't lose you! Please stay strong xxx You mean world to me xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363293791.330105.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363293791.330105.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 101
Love and Prayers for all your loved ones x

I light a candle for my Mum & Dad who passed away in 2006 & 2008.

I also light one for my daughter who passed away 23/9/09.....she would have been 25 yesterday (13/3 ).xxxxx

When think of my loved ones, I think of this song & it makes me feel that they are standing by me holding my hand, guiding me through, giving me strength.

When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

I'm lighting a candle for my little soldier. He's only 5 and has been poorly on and off since Nov 2012 , he's been back and forth to the doctors and hospital after losing weight,swollen glands and 40/41 fevers. He has just been diagnosed with glandular fever after numerous blood tests. He has high fevers that last for 3-4 days and very swollen glands in his neck that are painful and a sore throat, and lethargic and is tired most of the time. Today he has dropped and his symptoms are back. Last week he only had two days at school as he had bad conjunctivitis and antibiotic eye drops. Now I'm having to shovel him with meds to get his fever down. I just want my little man to be well again. It seems like it's never gonna end. Sorry for long rant. just needed to vent. X

Attachments

• candle-wallpapers.jpg
    candle-wallpapers.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,632
Last edited:
For my youngest nephew who barely took a breath before he was taken 7 years ago and for my sister who left to take care of him 2 years later x x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I light a candle for my beloved, one of a kind nan who died of cancer when i was 11. My aunt who died when i was 13 (she was 32) and for my best friend since birth jamie who passed away 3 years ago aged 23 of lukemia. All very missed and always in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back