Light a candle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I light a candle for all 4 grandparents and my two uncles. I also light a candle for all the lovely geeks friends and relatives that have passed or are going through hard times. May all our candles burn for eternity xx

I light a candle for my mum who passed 6 years today xx

Beautiful words and a lovely thread.

I light a candle for my wee cousin who died 2 years ago on the 1st of April. Desperately missed and always loved, my best friend xxx
This candle also burns for Nana and Pop and for John, I hope you've found the peace you were searching for xx

My old school friend Nickey. It's a year today since she was returning from dropping her kids off at school when a car mounted the pavement and killed her. Still no closer to finding out why this beautiful, giving woman, who had everything to live for, was taken so tragically xxxxx

I light a candle for my grandma I never got to meet as she passed away when my mum was 12. Life would of been very different for my mum had she still been with us.
Also my grandad whoi was close to xx
Also a candle for the others on this thread as some very touching stories x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I light a candle for my granny who went to sleep nearly 8 years ago. I think about her every day. Miss her so much. Wish she could still be here today and I just wish she could have met my amazing man!
I hope she is now with my grandad and auntie (who unfortunately were both taken FAR too young and I never got to meet) having a blast up there ;) we will catch up one day and have a massive party :)
XxxxX

Tonight I'm lighting another candle for my oldest friend's daddy who passed away in his sleep last night. I'm also praying that the snow all clears so that they can plan his funeral and all of the family can get together.
Goodnight Davy ❤

I have tears reading these stories, so brave all of you!

I'd like to light one for my lovely granda whose been gone 12 years & i still think about him everyday! Also my little nana & granda who passed when i was only 3,

Also my friend adam who died a year ago next month! I still think of you too and your family, hope you finally found some peace, also happy 21st in advance! Am sure we would of had am awesome night out!

Lots of love xxx

I would like to light a candle for my mums friend who passed away last Tuesday following a long battle with emphysema. I hope she's at peace and looking down on her family and loved ones xx

For my Dad who passed 4 years ago last Sunday, and for my very close friend who lost her fight for life an hour ago :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 90
I think a big candle should be lit for those who have lost their lives in Boston, and those who are suffering through injury and grief. xx

I think a big candle should be lit for those who have lost their lives in Boston, and those who are suffering through injury and grief. xx

Completely agree! An 8 year old boy is the first to be named as having died in the blast, his mom and sister seriously injured too. Thoughts to all involved xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm lighting a candle for my beautiful nanna, who passed away this afternoon. Heartbroken but comforted that she's back with grandad xxxx

I'm lighting a candle for my beautiful nanna, who passed away this afternoon. Heartbroken but comforted that she's back with grandad xxxx

Kellsy so sorry to read this. Hugs to you at this sad time x x x

I light a candle for my little angel who would have been 2 in October - not a day goes by when I don't think of you and wish that your little sister could have met you x x x

Im lighting a candle for my grandad who is currently battling lung cancer.. And for all who have won the battle, those who are battling it and also who lost it!! <3 xxx

Kellsy so sorry to read this. Hugs to you at this sad time x x x

Thank you very much for your kind words xx

Just lighting a candle for my granny who passed 8 years ago today and I miss dearly :'( love you granny xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lighting a candle for my mother who I never really knew,
She was gone before I can remember,
I was only 2,
Time passes on and on and I only miss her more,
She would have been a grandma now to a girl she would adore,
So much she has missed but I know that really she can see,
I know that she is up in heaven watching over me.
X

I light a candle for the murdered little boy Daniel Pelka; rest in peace with the angels darling; you're mother didnt deserve you xxx

Latest posts

Back