Light a candle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I light a candle for my dad, who passed away 27 years ago, when I was 6. Missed him especially at my wedding last year but luckily have a wonderful step dad ❤ x

I light a huge candle to my friends baby boy Kyle and to my dear Nan and Grandad Alan, mother in law Mattie, father in law Jack

Also young Daniel and all the other souls who have passed

Let the angels care for you all

X

For my mum xxxx

For my lovely mum, who passed away 4 months ago.....I miss her so much :(

For my dad who I lost 17 years ago and still miss him so much x

So sorry to hear of your loss , really know how you feel , early days but will get easier xx

For my dad and baby daughter who was born sleeping

So sorry for your loss, I lost my mum 30th May this year. I'ts so hard xx

I light a candle for my dear Mum who passed away from pancreatic cancer just 6 weeks after diagnosis 2 years ago.
And for my Daddy who passed away from cancer when I was 7, he was only 40, leaving my mum heartbroken forever.
And for my dear Nan & Grandad.

I light a candle for my dear Mum who passed away from pancreatic cancer just 6 weeks after diagnosis 2 years ago.
And for my Daddy who passed away from cancer when I was 7, he was only 40, leaving my mum heartbroken forever.
And for my dear Nan & Grandad.
Bless you xx

For all who have lost loved ones:

I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence.
I often speak your name.
All I have are memories, and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is my keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart.

This is such a lovely thread. I light a candle for my baby daughter who was born sleeping in May this year. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my angel. Also for my grandparents and husbands mum. I hope you are all enjoying playing with bean (our daughter) we miss you all xxx

I light a candle for my sister who died in 1991 aged 17 from pneumonia and for my Dad who passed away in February this year from cancer caused by asbestos [emoji173]️[emoji324]

For my beautiful friend Rachel who passed away on Thursday xxxx

Latest posts

Back