Light Elegance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
Does anyone here use this?

I'm trying to get more info as I'd like to trial it but there seems to a be a poor educational few videos on you tube and barely any reviews or other info. I have contacted them directly but in the mean time does anyone know these answers?

Do I build the nail using a builder gel, or one step? Or cool gel? (See so many options) and then file and shape. Apply colour gel design (don't file) apply super shiny.

Or do o build a thin nail as a base. Apply colour gels, then build apex with builder/one step etc?

My common sense goes off thinking that surely if I apply builder over the colour, on removal it will take far to long. But some nail art tutorials I have read say to do just that.

I feel like I'm going round in circles! I'm just looking for alternative to my acrylic and my Brisa lite. But from the LE brand is where I'd like to start trailing.

Also for French application, do I build using a pink opposed to a clear? And paint on my white gel tip like usual? Do I have to build over this or would one step go over the pink and white? Or just super shiny?!

Sorry I'm just so confused. Yes a class would be helpful of course but atm it's only a trial on myself so o want to know how I feel about the product before investing further.

Thank you!

I used to distribute LE and you would put your colour gel over any builder or one step gels . But as there is not a UK distributor you are not going to get the support that you may need . We do a few Trial Kits and our products are very much on a par with LE ( and I DO know that having been the distributor )

http://www.nailsinternational.co.uk/product-category/defianze-gel/defianze-gel-kits/

If you would llike to try ours or have any questions please feel free and I will be glad to help :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back