Lily & Herman - Article in Scratch re you and Elite!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal

Reaction score
Hi Lily and Herman

I've just read the article in March's issue of Scratch about you and your salon, Elite (p92 and 95 - fab article!

Bet you are really pleased with it? And there is that gorgeous photo Lily of you with Jay Kay - me so jealous :D

Hilarious - there's little old me in the photos of the cash and carry, doing what I do best - looking for new products lol

Congrats - you should be well chuffed with it.

Love Sally xxx

just read it too!!

Isnt it nice to put a face to a name/fellow geeker!!

Haven't you done marvelously!!!!!!!!!! well done chicko i have always found you very very helpful in my post's.

Good luck to both of you in the future!!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs
icon_smile.gif

Awhhh thank you so much Sal, Minkus and Fab Freak fom the other post LOL

I havnt seen it yet as i am at work but Herman did ring me to say it was in............................I would just like to say a very big thankyou to all those people that have given us words of support and encouragement over the past year...............you guys know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou

Amanda & Lee
Lily & Herman :hug: :Love:

Ooh, I hope they have a copy down at Capital on Friday! Well done you two, I've only seen the site and an little pic of the wholesaler's in the Nail Order book, but they are a credit to you both.

xx

Looking forward to getting my copy. I always get it a little late in Spain.

The Spanish are wonderful at almost everything with the exception of the POSTAL service ... and I use that word advisedly. lol

well done liy and herman, your site seems to be doing very well to!!!

We done to you both you deserve it! the article was fab and Elite looks great too!

...I just love a good 'success' story! :D

Great article!

Well done!

Kx

Latest posts

Back