lily lolo which colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi
Lily lolo mineral foundation
which shades do you wear? Im trying to see which ones would be best to order as samples im not great at deciding although the one from loreal I currently have is called creamy beige and it has a pink undertone rather than yellow, I mostly chose neutral or a buff shade for foundation, any help please.
I have dark eyes and naturally dark hair although its blond right now and I suit white gold/silver jewellery best.
Any idea on how I go about choosing the right shade?
I looked at poss getting the blondie colour as it was neutral?
thanks all

My profile pic is in my profile...and i use Popsicle. HTH

Nice pic by the way...ahh im just looking now at their site to order a few diff colours. thanks for that. Now did you order a few to try before buying your shade? Is it best to go lighter or darker if you are unsure do you think?
So far I have looked at getting 5 diff ones I think I should try and narrow it down!

I've heard about this product!! Is it good?? xx

I love it....it feels very natural on and not caked IYKWIM....it takes a while to get used to cos its very different than liquid foundation but it has also helped my skin loads...i used to get break outs now and then, now i dont. I swear you could sleep in this stuff...:lol:

I also adore the cover up....it looks very very pale on there site, but its great stuff....no more dark circles...just dab a small brush into the powder and dab on the places you want to lighten up....or if its too light, mix some with your foundation powder.

i've just been on their website - they are based literally ten mins down road from me - must be a sign for me to order some!!

I tend not to wear foundation normally cos of break outs etc xx

Anyone else use lily lolo and what shade do you use?
I definately think personally that mineral foundation is the best thing for mt skin after using a similar mineral foundation for over a week my skin definately has less breakouts.... but Im fter a true mineral foundation and im going to try lily lolo as you can buy sample pots before actually buying the full pot.

Anyone else use lily lolo and what shade do you use?
I definately think personally that mineral foundation is the best thing for mt skin after using a similar mineral foundation for over a week my skin definately has less breakouts.... but Im fter a true mineral foundation and im going to try lily lolo as you can buy sample pots before actually buying the full pot.

You decided to follow my advice about the other product you used then. When I ordered mine I got some samples first which was great. My skin is warm undertone, but is pale. I ordered 'In the Buff', and I think 'Warm Peach' but stuck with 'In the Buff' for me. The web site does give you a guide to help you with you skin tones.

Get a few samples of which you think and go from there.

HTH

You decided to follow my advice about the other product you used then. When I ordered mine I got some samples first which was great. My skin is warm undertone, but is pale. I ordered 'In the Buff', and I think 'Warm Peach' but stuck with 'In the Buff' for me. The web site does give you a guide to help you with you skin tones.

Get a few samples of which you think and go from there.

HTH

Well yes! My skin does feel much better using the current brand BUT its not quite what I thought, so for the same price (when I order full size) im going to try Lily lolo the more natural the better for me I think.

After ordering a few samples I chose In the buff and Warm peach but didnt like the peach colour. I have used the sample In the buff foundation every day with the sample finishing powder Translucent Silk and my skin has never looked better. I noticed the staying power of it too. For example using the loreal brand I had shine on the forehead in about 2 hours and with Lily Lolo nothing ALL DAY!
I am a gym user too and do wear foundation to the gym (gasp..! horror! I know!! but I do) Anyway this foundation is perfect I get no breakouts at all it is FANTASTIC I totally recommend it.
I have run out of the samples now and they lasted ages about a month as you only use a tiny bit. I actually sprinkled it on paper to use it as it comes in a very tiny jar.
I have ordered full size today and will continue using this excellent product.
Just wanted to share my opinion!!

Does anyone know the contact number for this company?, I've looked online and have tried the tel no but it says its not recognised when I try to ring!

Latest posts

Back