Lip injections

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
So my friend has been getting lip injections for a year now and I have taught about it myself BUT I have a question...

She has filler in her top lip but it's sitting like just over her lip like a moustache sort of... Will it stay like this if I got mine done? I really think it's such a give away when it's noticeably sitting above the top lip... but I've seen some beautiful work on gorgeous girls and their lips look so natural...

Can anyone help me out with their experiences?

Thank you my loves

Anyone?????????????

Hiya, I find this happens when the filler is applied to the lip line. The lip stays the same size but just sticks out! The best way ( in my opinion and personal experience ) is to find someone who injects into the actual lip it's self, looks natural and plump [emoji106]

Thanks for the reply! yeah it looks like that as well! I'm so scared of getting it done as the injector might tell me she will do it like that and it doesn't go right I mean it is our faces! it kinda looks like a moustache no shade! I think it's really unattractive like this!

Yes looks awful and especially side profile! What area are u in? I can highly recommend someone, she is near Dunstable If that's within reasonable distance from u ?

Lol! I'm in Dublin, I know of a lady in the city but I'm still dreading the horrid duck pout!

Yea bit too far! Ask to see pictures of her work first. It will give u an idea of how she applies perhaps? Good luck!

Latest posts

Back