Lip Voltage supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Is there only one supplier in the UK? I've been trying to buy it for 6 months now (although to be honest I doubt I ever will now) the Scottish mob rarely answer emails and when they do have clearly not read my query. I've sent contact details and address only to be told "someone in your area already stocks it" whilst listing a salon over an hours drive away, I've been told "someone at my address is illegally selling on eBay"...again stating an incorrect address and now my emails are bouncing back and the online contact form gets ignored.

Like I said, I doubt I would deal with them now anyway, but how do people actually get to retail an item if you can't hold of it...I hate bad customer service 😡

There is only one supplier, I got accused of selling it on eBay and was very pee'd off. We bought 6 in December and sold them eventually but won't be restocking.

I can't see how they can say selling in eBay is illegal anyway, but it may be in some terms and conditions not that I have ever seen any.

I stock Dreamweave mascara which is great.

It puts me off when. Company continually runs out of stock and waits months for more stock.

They only have a mobile number aswell which isn't very professional IMHO.

But when no-one else sells it you have to suck it up and get in with it, or don't retails it.

Jemima :)

I wouldn't have minded the accusation if they had actually sold me any 😂

Dreamweave do not just have a mobile number. They do have a landline number. They also have a Facebook page and they also have email addresses.. I've never once had a problem trying to get in touch with dreamweave.
Also.. Surely a product which sells out really quickly within the whole of the country is a good thing?! That's what appealed to me as everytime I tried to buy some to try it was sold out so I started to think wow there's some money to be made in this!! If you are ordering it.. Make sure you buy plenty.
And as for the whole eBay thing. There are lots and lots of companies who do not allow their stockists to sell it on sales sites and eBay. Eve taylor do this, as do swissdermyl, Tibby Oliver etc. they trawl the internet to make sure nobody is selling their products to people who have no idea how to use it... It's designed to support beauty salons who want to provide a professional only product. It keeps the money coming into your pockets.
How would you feel if u were the only stockist in your area but someone from the other side of the country was selling to people In your area through eBay... It stops your sale. That's why they run a stockist clause. I really like that about dreamweave. There's no fighting/competition between stockists in one area.

But back to the main point of this.. They certainly do have a landline. Oh and I got terms and conditions through at beginning of feb when I joined... As has everyone else who I've spoken to who stocks it

Nicola! Xxx

At least you got it in February...I've still not had a reply!

If there is already a stockist within your mile range though they won't allow u to become a stockist.

Nope, as I said before, their own locator says nearest is over 5 miles away.

I joined last year at pro beauty, no terms and conditions, no form to sign nothing atall, not even the promise of a 5 mile radius exclusivity. Just the rep and told to send a message to their Facebook page to get my details registered on their system.

If you could let me know the landline that would be fab as all I can find on their website, and Facebook page is a mobile number. I need to order more Dreamweave, but won't be stocking lip voltage ours didn't sell for ages.

Jemima :)

You would think they would be keeping an eye on this thread and respond...as many suppliers etc do 😩

Just jumping on this as I cant find much more info on lip voltage.

I had heard about all of the hype and it hadn't reached me down in the far south but I have had a few phonecalls just this week asking if I stock it. As I already stock the mascara and will need to order again soon I am debating ordering a small amount to see how they go. Has anyone else had much experience with Lip Voltage before I go ahead?

Oh and just to add: I have also had pretty damn rubbish customer service from them. Via telephone and whoever is in charge of their Facenook is a complete waste of time. Rude and unreliable.

If the mascara didn't sell so well I wouldn't restock!

Well, I'm now disgusted with them... They've ignored me to the point there now is a supplier in my area! I wonder how they got through to them? Money talks no doubt.

Its very easy to find them if you do your research,and they are certainly not rude just very busy.they always return calls and emails,I wonder if you have spoken to the wrong people.as for liP Voltage,200 a week would sell in our small salon easily its an awesome product.

Its very easy to find them if you do your research,and they are certainly not rude just very busy.they always return calls and emails,I wonder if you have spoken to the wrong people.as for liP Voltage,200 a week would sell in our small salon easily its an awesome product.

Nope definitely the correct people....as for now many sell, I'll never know as I said above they just started to supply a salon in my area

If there is already a stockist within your mile range though they won't allow u to become a stockist.

I was the first stockist of these Mascaras in my area, told no other stockists allowed in a 3 mile radius, I sold my first 24, also when I first became a stockist I enquired about lip voltage before the mad hype was built up, to be told it was been re launched and they would let be know ASAP so I could order, re ordered my 2nd batch - still no lip voltage, so I held off re ordering as I wanted a big launch did both lip v & the Mascaras (which were selling well), to be told when I couldn't wait any longer that they had sold out of lip voltage without even informing me that it came into stock! Then I try to re order for no one to reply to myself (both phone & their Fb page which they seem to think everyone should look at constantly for stock updates), and find out I've been removed from the stockist list and a salon not even half a mile away (other side of my small town) is now a stockist, I e tried to call but I have never had a reply - I'm disgusted with their customer service. I know I'm not the only one who has had problems with c/s. And yes it would be helpful if their team looked on salon geek as maybe they would actually get back to us salons!

I was the first stockist of these Mascaras in my area, told no other stockists allowed in a 3 mile radius, I sold my first 24, also when I first became a stockist I enquired about lip voltage before the mad hype was built up, to be told it was been re launched and they would let be know ASAP so I could order, re ordered my 2nd batch - still no lip voltage, so I held off re ordering as I wanted a big launch did both lip v & the Mascaras (which were selling well), to be told when I couldn't wait any longer that they had sold out of lip voltage without even informing me that it came into stock! Then I try to re order for no one to reply to myself (both phone & their Fb page which they seem to think everyone should look at constantly for stock updates), and find out I've been removed from the stockist list and a salon not even half a mile away (other side of my small town) is now a stockist, I e tried to call but I have never had a reply - I'm disgusted with their customer service. I know I'm not the only one who has had problems with c/s. And yes it would be helpful if their team looked on salon geek as maybe they would actually get back to us salons!

Why exactly are you ranting on at me for this????

Nic x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not ranting on at you, I'm just replying of my experience as you'd said they won't sell within a mile which is not true x

Well I ended up buying one from the salon locally that got to stock it...and to be honest I don't get the hype, don't like it.

With anything and everything. Some ppl will like it. Some people won't..

Nic x

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just stocked lip voltage. Proving very popular here in Essex! Xx

Dreamweave do not just have a mobile number. They do have a landline number. They also have a Facebook page and they also have email addresses.. I've never once had a problem trying to get in touch with dreamweave.
Also.. Surely a product which sells out really quickly within the whole of the country is a good thing?! That's what appealed to me as everytime I tried to buy some to try it was sold out so I started to think wow there's some money to be made in this!! If you are ordering it.. Make sure you buy plenty.
And as for the whole eBay thing. There are lots and lots of companies who do not allow their stockists to sell it on sales sites and eBay. Eve taylor do this, as do swissdermyl, Tibby Oliver etc. they trawl the internet to make sure nobody is selling their products to people who have no idea how to use it... It's designed to support beauty salons who want to provide a professional only product. It keeps the money coming into your pockets.
How would you feel if u were the only stockist in your area but someone from the other side of the country was selling to people In your area through eBay... It stops your sale. That's why they run a stockist clause. I really like that about dreamweave. There's no fighting/competition between stockists in one area.

But back to the main point of this.. They certainly do have a landline. Oh and I got terms and conditions through at beginning of feb when I joined... As has everyone else who I've spoken to who stocks it

Nicola! Xxx
Hi... Please could i have there details ...i live in spain and would like to become a supplier x

Latest posts

Back