Lip wax crisis of confidence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllyRox

Reaction score
Hi guys,so I have this lip wax client. No matter how I wax her top lip there is always a graze at the end! ive tried everything. I've changed to sensistive wax and the wax temperatures , I've pulled the skin in different ways,I've changed the strips, I've used intimate wax. NOTHING works. I dont graze any other clients. I have been a therapist for 13 years and this is really starting to bug me. She is not on medication or using sunbed i think her skin is just dragile , also she's actually not actually that bothered and she says it happens all the time. Ive tried recommending therading instead but she just keeps coming back. I just hate sending her out with grazed skin as it makes me look bad and I don't want to scar her. Does anyone have any clue or something I havent tried on her that works ?
thanks in advance

If she's using any creams with Vitamin A in her skin can gaze when waxing. We use Environ at work and have to be quite careful with any facial waxing , if a clients been using Environ for 6 months plus she will probably get a reaction. Threading will probably be better for her, it won't be anything your doing to cause it.

Latest posts

Back