L'kerabelle Brazilian blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Has anyone had this? I use global keratin at the moment and would love to hear from anyone who may have possibly had it or even had both who could give me a comparison etc?
I love to try kerastraight as heard that good but they will only supply to a salon :(
I'm v happy with global but always on the look out for any thing possibly better lol :)

Hi yes I recently took on l'kerabelle extra its a 24 hr wash out one, after searching it to death to get the right brand . I am so far impressed but not done enough to give a true opinion but so far so good my clients love it and thats what matters!. I have used global keratin but the old one that got recalled. I will be doing a client monday that for me will be the true test! so will post bk with results :biggrin:

Ooo yes please if u can that be fab! Thanks and good luck ;)

So have used l'kerabelle a few more times and am really impressed with it! Feedback from clients is great so thumbs up from me!

Thank u so much for the feedback! So in ur opinion better than global keratin? And does it straighten at all or is it exactly same principle as the global one? Thank u x

Latest posts

Back