Logos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babycham89

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for some advice/comments. I have to logos and I can decide just wondering what other people think.
It is for a home based/mobile beauty salon.

Thanks.

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1421926134582.jpg
    1421926134582.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 1421926146158.jpg
    1421926146158.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 162
I like the text from the first logo with the picture from the second.:)

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the second logo best

I prefer the second one - lovely!

Another vote for the second one 😃

First one for me x

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Second one.

I like the second 😄

I like the second one 😀

1st x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also think text from the first, image of the second. If you had to shrink it down for something the second one will look much better as it is simpler

what did you use to create those logos please?

Text from first image of second x

Definitely second one. With logos you need to imagine it on everything and how it will look- footer of emails, social media, leaflets, signage...I think the second is simpler and works well with the name, the font and the colours. Let us know what you decide.

Did you use an app to create this logo? I'm also starting up and trying to design a logo

I love the text of the first one but with the simplicity of the icon of the second one.

The 'Lotus Flower' of the second one really helps with the relaxing, 'Calm' vibe - used a lot in yoga.

And exactly as Multitasker says above - the simpler the better, as it will be on EVERYTHING in all different sizes: Tini tiny on a business card and email signature and gigantic on signs and posters.

Good Luck Xx

This thread's almost 2 years old so hopefully the OP has resolved her dilemma by now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back