Long time waxing client questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bavers

Reaction score
Hey guys.

We've been open quite a while now and have noticed a few things with some of our regular clients. We only use PR products:

1. Some Hollywood clients have had a really thinning out of the hair. I apply hot wax as normal but I find its not getting the hair out. I had to apply some strip wax to one client as the hot wasn't doing anything for her!!

2. Some hair is really slow growing, whether its underarms, legs or intimate area. This is proving challenging as sometimes I see quite sparse growth however after a wax it can still feel "stubbly". I have explained to clients about the slower growth of some hairs. I've tried to reassure them that the more waxes they do the less hair there will be and we can extend their treatment times.

What is your advice for long term waxing clients?

The thinner the hair , the thinner the wax strip should be, if you are used to applying the same thickness to every strip then this would explain why your finding thinner hairs harder to remove ;)

Latest posts

Back