Looking for a grey stamping polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Hi, as the title really I'm looking for a nice grey to stamp with but all I can find are shimmery silvers, thanks x

For a light grey, try City Scape or for a dark grey, Asphalt....both from CND Vinylux.

I just did a review on YouTube for cheap stamping polishes and found one by Sally girl it's a medium grey no shimmer and stamps amazing.

Thanks for the replies, will look at both. Didn't even think of vinylux, is it good to stamp with? Harmony can I ask what your YouTube is so I can follow please :) x

Thanks for the replies, will look at both. Didn't even think of vinylux, is it good to stamp with? Harmony can I ask what your YouTube is so I can follow please :) x

I use Vinylux for stamping all the time, and it's perfect for the job.

Thank you, I've been considering adding vinylux to my collection so it's a bonus that it will work with stamping too :)

Thank you, I've been considering adding vinylux to my collection so it's a bonus that it will work with stamping too :)

Some photos, all done with Vinylux stamping.....

Hi it's under HarmonyNailz. I just started it so still working out the kinks . Also has toys because my 6 year old said she would help lol

Thanks noodle :) and thanks harmony For some reason I can't find you on YouTube, will try searching again later x

Latest posts

Back