Looking for a new hair extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmaxxcraig

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anywhere that i can get flat tip double drawn bonds at 22" i normally use beautyworks but looking to try a different supplier?

Hi, we supply double drawn Brazlian hair in 22". It will soon be available in wefts as well as in our Luxury Mongolian range.
Lots of new balayge colours coming in within around 3-4 weeks also, among many other products.
Trade accounts available, hope this helps x

Question - why do you use flat tips and not U tips? x

I prefer them because the bonds are smaller, there easier to put in and i feel they sit better in the hair x

Im the same, i love flat tips over u tips x

I have recently used flat tips over U tips and i must say, its way better...for me anyway.

I use foxy hair extensions but don't think they do 22" check them out online the hair is absolutely gorgeous stays in good condition and flat tips x

Routes Hair Extensions supply flat tips with a 20-22" range and its double drawn hair. Trade discount too X

Im a fan of Foxy's flat tips too, their longest hair is 20 inch but it does come longer and most cases its 22 inch.

Im a fan of Foxy's flat tips too, their longest hair is 20 inch but it does come longer and most cases its 22 inch.
Do you realise that when you order 20" and receive 22" that the amount of over all hair is not as thick as the 20"? Just bear that in mind when you're sent this from suppliers. A lot of indian/chinese suppliers do this.

Thanks,i ordered pack of 22" flat tip bonds a pack of 20 i got a £10 credit to my trade account and the colour was a perfect match they sent to me but the hairs not as thick as beautyworks and the tips are a different texture when in the hair. So they are no good for me so i will need to look elsewhere now will have a look at foxy and routes and see if thats any better xx

Latest posts

Back