Looking for a nice facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess8210

Reaction score
Hi im looking into getting a new facial range as im going on my own at the end of may.
I am looking for
1. something natural, organic would be nice
2.facials are between about £30 - £45 pounds (Obvs area will depend on this but that is about the going rate in mine)
3. Not a massive range the rooms im renting are fairly small
4. Something quite modern
5. and a starting cost that doesnt break the bank

I haven't reasearched these but these are a couple i wanted to look into
1. Comfort Zone
2. Jermaine de Capicini
3.Decleor
Do anyone rate or hate these products please let me know

Germaine du Capuchinni (sorry if spelt wrongly) is a lovely range a local salon uses. Another uses decleor which I think is quite expensive. I think a lot of Geeks use Eve Taylor (I think that's the one).

There are quite a few threads on this subject from the past and I think it can be quite confusing.

I looked a lot up on the internet and ordered their sample packs to get an idea, they also send you price lists so you can see how much initial set up costs are going to be.

Most are too expensive for me being mobile and not doing that many facials just yet, so I am using Natures Way as there is no initial set up cost and you dont have to bulk buy.

as beautyseeker said, its been discussed many times, so pop up to search and type facial ranges in, you will have ready made threads already discussed so you can read away.

I use academie, but only the acad'arome range.

hi ive worked with decleor (for 5 years) and germaine du cuppicinni (a few years ago). i like them both for different reasons.

i like decleor facial treatments: they are really relaxing, products smell lovely. prices of products are expensive but alittle goes along way. decleor are really good at constantly looking into reserching, and making there products up to date, and more effective.

germaine: it has probably been up dated since i worked with it in 2001, i like the idea that they have the opportunity to use electrical machines within your treatments. so you can offer both.

hope that helps abit

kels x

essentially yours, very reasonable, great results and no min order

There's also Priadara, available via Ellisons. An organic range with recommended prices of facials between £35 - £45, and no minimum order/Start up sets from about £200.

There's also Priadara, available via Ellisons. An organic range with recommended prices of facials between £35 - £45, and no minimum order/Start up sets from about £200.

I personally would not recommend going for a wholesale brand, once you have gone down that route it is very hard to change image.

There is lots of premiere skin care companys who offer good facials and body treatments without having to pay the earth, look at pasted threads for brands.

NUTRIonal cosMETICS nutrimetics is the way to go!!!
Nutrimetics is the best skincare company, they are nutritionally derived, they do not test their products on animals, hypo- allergenic, they have a fantastic business incentive and their competitors are clinique, este laude, clarins etc but their prices are competitive. I have been with the company for 16 years and have gained sooooo much, starting off as a consultant, then a sales leader then a group sales leader. All these stages come with great incentives, 20% off products, cash rebates, and much much more but most importantly your clients will be impressed with the products.

Latest posts

Back