Looking for a 'super gel' does it exist??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bimbogeri said:
Whilst we're talking of gels, anyone tried the Nail Solutions gels? They have two different types and quite a lot of colours.

Dying to get my hands on some of the Gel It! forms, am I right in thinking not only are they clear, but sparkly too. Bonus! :D

The EzFlow Gel Forms are as you rightly say are transparent so as to effectively cure any gel product in a timely manner but have "sparkly" bits so you can distinguish the form from the Gel. They are made of reinforced plastic for strength whilst sculpting any type of artifical nail. They have extended tabs to create that natural C-Curve for sculpting and a perforated back which allows technicians to pen the form on those clients with wider fingers.

These forms are now available for purchase, along with all other EzFlow Gel It products by ringing CNA Limited on 01204 412002 or can be purchased at the forthcoming ExCel Show.

I use akzentz gels.... I prefer sculpting but they have a range of gels for different uses plus a soak off line with colours coming very soon...... They are all on our website at the address below.... PM me if you would like any more info.

Karen S

nailtech said:
I use akzentz gels.... I prefer sculpting but they have a range of gels for different uses plus a soak off line with colours coming very soon...... They are all on our website at the address below.... PM me if you would like any more info.

Karen S

It's Akzentz for me too. I use to use IBD, which is very strong but I didn't like the whites and the pink faded quite quickly. I've since changed to Akzentz and my clients love it.

hi all

i am still on my quest to find this SUPER GEL!!!

THis is an old thread - i know some peeps preferances will have changed - but i just wondered if anyone had any FRESH imput they would like to add.

ANd.....l+p users CAN GEL EVER BE AS STRONG AS L+P in your opinion?

Thanks everso

amb x

Hi Minkus

Definately YES !! I would say that gel can be as strong as L&P and most certainly is.

I use NSI, Akzentz, Amore (NSI for their builder blush, Akzentz for their amazing coverage pink and Amore for their 'out of this world whites', their bonder and top gloss).

I started with L&P and will use if a client specifies but MUCH prefer gel - for every reason going!

I too would love a soak off gel that offered everything that a hard gel offered but I don't believe there is one ... I think you would have to sacrifice too much for the sake of having soak off properties.

With the hard gels I don't feel you would need to soak off - if a client wanted removal - then the buffing really isn't a problem - in fact it is quicker than a half hour soak off (just making sure you don't buff down too far and into the natural nail).

I have tried Cesars Secrets gel and Light Elegance - another two great gels. Perhaps you should give a 'hard' gel a try ... I think you'll be pleasantly suprised - SOOO easy to maintain. I can't comment on Brisa or Gel it as I haven't used them - but I'm sure they're equally as good.

Try it - bet you'll love it !!

Vicky :0)

nail solutions does THE best gel, its crystal clear and hard and shiny like glass when its set. you can use it as a builder layer in between the layers of biosculpture gel too. it makes the biosculpture last longer and makes it stronger too! the website is www.nail-solutions.co.uk.
good luck!
abi xxx

which gel is this then and is it any good with tips

JackieMc said:
I am now using Young Nails Gel and I love it.
They do have a try me kit I believe and I think in the UK the distributor is Distinctive Nails but I don't think their website is working right now. I think they might be in the links section of this website but not sure if the phone number is there. I believe you do have to offer them some kind of proof of your training before they will allow you to buy their products.

Jackie :D

Seems that their link hasnt been updated.
try www.youngnails.co.uk
Have just placed it on the UK distributors link. Hope they wont mind:rolleyes:

I've been using the Nail Solutions calcium UV gel and I love it. I've used it for sculpting, NNOs and over tips and it's really strong on all of them. It's also a one-phase gel so you use the same gel for bonding and building. It's really easy to build a good c-curve but it levels enough that you don't have to worry about brush dents :D So far I only have the one colour (original pink) but they also do a clear and a coverage pink, and the two pinks in shimmer and pearl versions.

I would have a look at Cesars secrets there gels are fab​

red admiral on ere worx for a company called christrio, i looked em up and they seem really good, been on the go a long time. think the websites christrio.com. i dont know anything bout their prices or anythin. id been looking for a soak of coloured gel for next summer that was inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back