Looking for recommended hair extension wholesale supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahodge

Reaction score
Hi, I have been in the hair industry for 12 years and own my hair extension business for 9 years now.

I would finally like to go into supplying hair extensions. I'm looking for wholesale but not from reputable companies who offer trade discount as I am interested mostly on cutting the middle man out. I have had a lot of experience with different hair suppliers and know exactly what I'm looking for.. but where to find it?

I am currently researching wholesalers from China day and night throwing messages back and forth and asking for samples to trial hair out on a few clients that are happy to do so.

Are there any recommendations for a specific supplier I can get in touch with? I'd be very grateful for any advice. I've heard some say don't go to China it's a waste while others say they have found such quality hair and very impressed. Everyone has their own opinion and expectation of hair 'quality'. Or any UK hair extension wholesale suppliers I can actually visit?

I'm looking to stock prebonded hair in one colours, mixed and ombre

Thanks so much and apologies for the essay x

Hi, I have been in the hair industry for 12 years and own my hair extension business for 9 years now.

I would finally like to go into supplying hair extensions. I'm looking for wholesale but not from reputable companies who offer trade discount as I am interested mostly on cutting the middle man out. I have had a lot of experience with different hair suppliers and know exactly what I'm looking for.. but where to find it?

I am currently researching wholesalers from China day and night throwing messages back and forth and asking for samples to trial hair out on a few clients that are happy to do so.

Are there any recommendations for a specific supplier I can get in touch with? I'd be very grateful for any advice. I've heard some say don't go to China it's a waste while others say they have found such quality hair and very impressed. Everyone has their own opinion and expectation of hair 'quality'. Or any UK hair extension wholesale suppliers I can actually visit?

I'm looking to stock prebonded hair in one colours, mixed and ombre

Thanks so much and apologies for the essay x

Hi, :),

I also tried this not so long ago,

I kept researching and questioning, and ordered loads of samples, one of the samples I was impressed with was glamour hair, the hair they sent was much better then some of the other samples i had received, so took the plunge and ordered.

I ordered two different types of their range, the most expensive and there middle one, I had 2 clients trail there medium range hair, and myself and another there other range hair.

The higher priced ranged hair, was removed after 3 weeks and binned. it just went into a frizz, and was uncontrollable lol,

However the less expensive range seemed to be the better buy, I actually re fitted for one of my client 3 weeks ago, after her getting 3
Months off use of it, and it still quite nice . Have attached picture of refit .

A few suppliers I have spoken to claim to supply to some of the well known brands mentioned a lot on here for there nice quality. i will be ordering samples from them just out of interest so will let you no how they are if you want x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 30
Thanks so much for your reply I really appreciate it and it's great to hear your experience also

I would be very interested about your samples to come and name of suppliers. Vice versa. I have just ordered four samples today from four different suppliers

I'm looking forward to see how fast delivery is and the quality. I'm lucky that one of my clients is happy to let me fit all four different hair suppliers into four sections on her hair. I want all the hair to have the same treatment by the same client like washing, styling etc and hopefully will see which section is the better outcome. I will then purchase a full head of the supplier we both liked most and then fit that one supplier in her hair and see how that goes as a full head.

Maybe you can also give this a try. Looking forward to hearing from you. I'll message you and let you know how I also get on

Thanks so much again

Good luck in your search. Don't mean to be a Debbie downer but just be careful when ordering bulk. I've seen someone I know go through the same processes as you. Found a supplier that did good quality hair, they kept ordering a full head at a time in different colours to test.... all good. Then spent thousands ordering bulk of the supposedly same hair and it was binned as the quality was terrible and the supplier just never returned their emails x

I would forget China,try to get some samples from Russia, the hair is beautiful.

SJK do whole sale, I buy clip ins from them at Christmas and you can get them in plain packaging!

SJK is Chinese hair. Wouldnt waste your time. Stick to European or Russian.

Latest posts

Back